Pages

Top Nigerian Celebrities That Should Start Dating Themselves Already..

Dbanj and Linda Ikeji?

dbanj3

dbanj3
Daniel O.: Hollup Hollup Once Again! I’m back, How can you say D’Banj and Linda Ikeji? Are you high on Garri?? D’banj and Genevieve are like a destined couple! It should be Don Jazzy and Linda Ikeji…..and….Dbanj and Genevieve Nnaji. Please don’t make me punch you.

Michael B.: It’s seems you were created to Frustrate me. Even the house will agree with me on this one! Dbanj and Linda are a perfect match! Though I quite agree on the BanjVieve Thing, but c’mmmon they’ve dated once already, don’t you feel they might not wanna go back as a couple ever again?
Daniel O.: Why not mate!? Didn’t Penny and Leonard from the Big Bang theory break up like thrice and they ended up walking down the aisle??
Michael B.: We’re talking reality, this one is talking fiction.
Daniel O.: Ori e o pe
Michael B.: Mr. Man, this post is currently being read by thousands, and many might not understand ‘yoruba’, please correct yourself.
Daniel O.: Okay, sorry….Your head is not correct.
Michael B.: Don Jazzy and Linda Ikeji it is! Just so you know, I only agreed on this so, you’ll eventually stop barging into my article.

Don Jazzy and Linda Ikeji (Don Ikezzy)

Don-Jazzy
Daniel O.: You’re Highly Welcome Mate!

List Continues in the next Pages..

naijameryblog

No comments:

Post a Comment