Pages

Top Nigerian Celebrities That Should Start Dating Themselves Already..

Simi And Falz The Badt Guy. (SiFalz)

            Simi-Falz-Jamb-Question


Michael B: Simi and Falz. My Lord! I don't evenknow what to say! They're FIT! Falz and Simi ought to give us kids please. 

The couple have made them wanted quite a while particularly when we saw them in "Support Question" video. My goodness My! Let me know they don't make the ideal couple?! You know they do!! 

Falz-and-Simi1

Y'all know this kinda lovey-dovey connections ladies like… When she's of little statue and her man is all macho and all… That's the kinda combine we see in the middle of Simi and Falz the Badt fellow! 
wpid-screenshot_2015-09-01-14-23-03-1


                           click here to see full list

click here>>>
   
naijameryblog

1 comment:

  1. Waje and banky w
    Omawomi and don jazzy
    Cynthia Morgan and burna boy
    Me and shayi shay we two ijani ben and shayi can be a good pair

    ReplyDelete